We currently have an opening for a General Labourer in our industrial manufacturing factory. We need someone capable of wearing many hats that can assist our production and assembly teams to build the best units possible. This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to get a foothold into the industrial manufacturing workforce.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work hours are 7:00 am-3:15 pm Monday to Friday
- General labour around the factory
- Assist production and assembly team
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have CSA footwear
- Ability to read and write in English for instructions, memos, and any other correspondence
- Knowledge of power tools and hand tools
- Work well on your own and with others
- Must be able to push, lift, move, and pull equipment and supplies up to 50 pounds
- High School degree; and/or previous experience working in an industrial environment
- First-Aid certificate
- Production and/or safety-specific certifications
- Fork Lift Operator’s certificate
If interested, please email us at email@example.com with your resume, including a cover letter and salary expectations.