Office Administration Clerk
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Office Administration Clerk. We are looking for a seasoned individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful and organized, with the ability to complete the workload in a timely manner is the key to success in this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Duties include working in reception from 7:00-3:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Answering phones with a strong, pleasant and friendly voice
- Data entry, filing, along with other administrative duties
- Must have excellent English communication skills, a positive, friendly attitude and good attention to detail
- Manage workflow, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Generate memos, emails, and reports when instructed
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as an administrative clerk is a must
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- High School degree; and/or additional qualification as an administrative clerk
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, including a cover letter and salary expectations.