We have a full-time opportunity for a new Mechanical Engineer. We need a detail-oriented person that likes solving challenges and working towards success in a progressive work environment. Strong mechanical knowledge is a must as we pride ourselves on the continuous optimizations of our environmentally green line of boiler products. We have a clean, modern office, and you would be working with a group of friendly and well-mannered colleagues. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm each day.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, a minimum of 2 years of Industry experience
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Piping and Plumbing design and layout experience
- Prepare engineering design, specification, and/or recommendations for HVAC, plumbing, and piping
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Field experience with resolving mechanical/installation issues
- Experience in manufacturing using stainless steel products and design
- Experience with ASME, CSA and Technical Safety
- Experience in Solidworks and AutoCad
- HVAC experience would be an asset
- Confidence to meet with clients and do business development an asset
- Experience in heat transfer and fluid dynamics an asset
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, including a cover letter and salary expectations.