We have an excellent full-time opportunity for a Purchasing Clerk. We need someone that is flexible enough to work alongside a fast-paced industrial environment while being personable enough to maintain and grow our relationships with current and new suppliers and vendors. We have a clean, modern office, and you would be working with a group of friendly and well-mannered colleagues. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm each day.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and coordinating purchases of materials and services for the company
- Sourcing the best available quality products and materials
- Meeting specifications for the best price and availability
- Negotiation of terms and contracts with suppliers
- Coordinating with vendors and production to maintain consistent and regular supply flow
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Detail Oriented
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong decision-making skills under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges
- People person that can manage relationships with many vendors
- Great communication and active listening skills
- Mechanical background or experience an asset
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, including a cover letter and salary expectations.